Though i did not go to school and listen to that lecturer's craps, i'm still not happy. I'm feeling that tired, just that tired. my chest hurt, don't know what's the reason behind. I'm feeling damn stuffy, i wish to cry, but i told myself stop crying my heart out. Just when i wish to go wakeboarding, it is the 7th month. Feeling that unlucky.
What can i do besides staying at home? Going out to movies? Then i'm running out of movies. What about eating? I've been eating less, only when my friends ask me out, then i will have a satisfying dinner. What about taking up sports? Time is running out.
But i was thinking... if going out too often means missing my shows, emptying my pocket. then why do i still wanna go out? Be watching simpsons later, have to drag myself to town... I'm so tired, but i have no choice.
So much rubbish to say, but i just couldn't say it out. (*___*) |