Realisng buffet makes me feel very sleepy in the afternoon, i could only stomach 8 plates and bowl of noodles, with few slices of fruits and mochi mango, which btw taste sucky. Hmm... miss my mango shake in krabi, where the mango tastes that sweet and sweet. Looking forward to huge big sweet mango.
Prpjects, quizzes.. I only sleep 7.5 hours a day, everyday. Why is there so little time but so much things to do. Not that i have poor time management, okay?
Haven't got the time to visit the bike repair shop, the hairdresser, the eyebrow threader. I wish all these are open till very late at night. How i wish there is more time. School is like everyday, there is no off day except friday. I've got to go school on saturday. Fortunately, its temporary. That's one thing to be happy about. At the very least.
Shan't complain that much for today, save it for the next time. |