<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10226272?origin\x3dhttp://passiveluv.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 22, 2005
21/1/05 (Friday) Hari Raya..
Today is the only off day i get from school, away from there.. but tomorrow gotta be back again.. That's tiring, on a weekend.. I hate it.

I miss you, will be seeing you later again, shopping right? I don't really wish to think but got no choice, you just keep flashing through my head.. i like the dreAMs that i had last night. you told me stop thinking about it, but i just couldn't. so sweet and nice.. and wet. :) its always great to hear your voice when you call me in the morning.. Been very tired lately after all those outings with you, didn't mean to fall asleep when you're driving. i wanted to open my big eyes and accompany you but oops.. i doze off..

i'm looking forward to everyday even though there is school, cos i know after that, i will be meeting you. I'm not bored yet, but is there a chance where we will be bored in the later part?? hope not. If one day, we meet lesser, think that day, we will feel funny, cos we meet everyday continuously.. and then.. haha.

I love yesterday, yesterday was a great day. been craving for it since long.. and wanting it more and more.. ** you know it.. don't you??! Don't act BlUr...
(joanne) ♥ 9:20 AM
About Me
Her 2010 Wishes
Movies of the year
her history
her mates
Speak
On Play
Layout Information